Wednesday 5 September 2012

CAMPUS TV PRESENTER AUDITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I hereby undertake to Campus Television Network (’the producer’) that in consideration of the producer agreeing to consider this registration:
1. I have answered the entire question on the registration form fully, honestly and accurately and I confirmed I Have not misled or attempted to mislead the producer in any way:
2. If any of the information I have given in the registration form is found to be false, the producer will be entitled to exclude me from the Campus TV presenter audition selection process;
3. I agreed to pay a non-refundable sum of  2,000  naira only as a registration fee and agreed that the registration fee does not guarantee my automatic selection as a participant and beneficiary of the audition.
4. I agreed to any criteria use in the selection process and I agreed that all decision by the company concerning the selection of the participant and beneficiary are final and I agreed not to challenge or appeal against those decisions.
5. If I am short listed and selected as a beneficiary of the Campus TV Presenter audition;
6. I agree to grant to the director/producer (and all its licensees and assigns) all necessary rights and consents for the full period of copyright (and afterwards so far as possible in perpetuity) to capture, copy, edit or use at their sole direction the video shot(s), film, photograph(s) for the purpose of making, promoting. Using and authorizing the use in any media, television programmed and any promotional materials connected with the video. I confirmed that I can grant all rights in video shot(s) and photograph. I also agreed that the director/ producer shall be free to assign or license the right in photograph or in any programmed in which the photograph(s) is included without my prior consents and I shall not be entitled to injuct or restrain the transmission or use of the video or photograph(s) or any part of it or them.
7. I agree that all decision by the director/producer concerning the audition concept, directing, choice of location, scripting, as well as quality of production shall be final and I agree not to challenge or appeal against those decision.

8. I hereby grant to the company (the director/producer and its license and assign)
  all necessary right and consents. 
9. By registering, you have agreed to the terms n condition 


No comments:

Post a Comment